December 31, 2011

That End of the Year Post.

You know the one.. The cliche post everyone does at the end of the year? Everybody's wishing everyone a happy 2012, full of good health, cheers and what not. Twitter is full of 2012 tweets, Facebook feeds are full of goodwill, and I'm dreading writing a post that will be just as corny. 
But sometimes corny is what we need in life, and really there's no other way to come out and say it, so here it goes:

I wish for you in two-thousand and twelve:
Everything you truly need,
Some of the good things you want,
And the wisdom to know the difference. 

I wish for you in two-thousand and twelve: 
Love, prosperity, energy, faith,
Family, friends, the kind that are true, and loyal,
And that you may, fulfill your own expectations and resolutions.

I wish for you in two-thousand and twelve:
Renewed closeness with God,
Time for God, yourself, and for family.
Time to get everything done well.

I wish for you in two-thousand and twelve: 
Lots of yummy food, 
Then the energy to exercise,
And desire to try new recipes.

I wish for you in two-thousand and twelve:
Vigor to accomplish all your new year resolutions,
Wisdom to discern what you can realistically accomplish next year,
And just enough dreaming to make your resolutions ambitious.

I wish for you in two-thousand and twelve:
Perseverance in the blogging world,
Many comments, good writing, and more blogging friends,
May your adventures take you to beautiful places.

I wish for you in two-thousand and twelve:
Blessings, joy, good health of body and spirit.
Everything, and anything I'm missing.
Blessings, blessings, and more blessings.

~*


The sun is setting, for the last time in 2011. The last sunset, of the last day, of the last week, of the last month, of this year. So, from our family, to yours, have a blessed, and brilliant, 2012!


9 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. What a wonderful list of wishes! I wish the same for you. So blessed to have discovered your vibrant energy this year. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second S. Stauss's admiration of the positivity that you bring to all your readers, Larissa. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You summed it up wonderfully! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Larissa! Your New Years Blessing was not corny at all!!! Very original, beautiful, and I love the NATRURAL way you write!!! Blessings right back to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family Larissa! The poem isn't corny at all....it sums up what I would like for this upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. S. Stauss - Thank you. 3x over.

    Elen - Thanks Elen! (:

    cdnkaro - Thank you. I'm glad of that. (:

    Michelle - Thanks! :D

    Ann - Thanks so much!

    Carolina - Thank you.

    Reading all of your comments - such a great way to start off the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the same for you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics